Waste collection and management
AT X10siv, we understand that a variety of different needs exist with regard to the effective and responsible skip disposal of different waste streams. Depending on the location, volume and nature of the waste itself, we strive to tailor our services and skip bins to meet your specific requirements, whatever they may be.
With all our services, we maintain a particular focus on reducing and managing the amount of waste that goes to landfill through recycling and alternative disposal methods, limiting the impact on the environment as well as the cost of waste management in many cases.
In general, our services cover all kinds of general waste removal, including construction rubble. Where necessary, we are able to offer personalized and dedicated on-site management, overseen by an experienced supervisor, to ensure the correct handling of recyclables as well as the maintenance of general site cleanliness and regular waste removal.
Some of the different types of waste management services in which we specialise include:
- Commercial services – include's common ‘wheelie bin’ collection services as well as skip bins where larger amounts of waste need to be managed on a regular basis.
- General domestic waste management – The collection of rubbish bags and the like, as well as larger quantities where applicable. Skip bins are also available for larger quantities .
- Industrial applications – both bag and skip disposal services are available depending on the type and quantity of waste to be managed, as well as specialised services for potentially hazardous waste.
- Construction waste – we offer skip disposal services for easy management of building rubble, as well as a general cleanup service for waste that is difficult to contain.
- General cleanups – these services extend to any site that requires general waste removal, whether large or small.
- Waste recycling – in the spirit of minimizing the impact that waste can have on the environment, particularly when buried in a landfill, we make every effort to sort, recycle and reuse as much as possible. All our services are available with on-site management options, this with a view to minimizing the customer’s volumes in the interest of keeping their disposal costs to a minimum.
- Finally, our services cover the responsible disposal of waste once collected from the site by means of the most appropriate disposal methods available.
X10siv Waste operates six days a week and on most public holidays (excluding Christmas). This enables us to provide our services on a flexible timeframe, and assist with the management of your waste before it starts to pile up.